Rate how often each statement is reflected in your life:
1. I am willing and able to learn executive skills such as planning, organizing, and delegating.
2. I agree with and want to be a part of my Church's foreign missions plan.
3. There are times I sense that a particular teaching is unbiblical.
4. I enjoy sharing the message of the Gospel as I understand it.
5. I am accepting of persons deeply troubled or in crisis.
6. I am sure that God answers prayers.
7. I have an urge to help people who are in need of financial help.
8. I love to host ministry time in my home for other people.
9. I am concerned to read, study and learn Biblical truths.
10. I find it easy to motivate others to follow through on a ministry project.
11. I hurt for others who are poverty-stricken, physically sick, a stranger, or imprisoned.
12. I am concerned to verbalize Biblical truths which build, encourage, and comforts groups of believers.
13. I am ready to mentor younger Christians.
14. I usually have a readiness to take on helping roles.
15. I have a strong conviction that Biblical truths should be understood accurately and be applied to current living.
16. I have a deep respect for God and His will for my life.
17. I have a keen eye for what programs in Church are effective and which ones are not.
18. I am frustrated when there is little opportunity to minister to those of different customs or language.
19. When a mature Christian encourages me I can tell the difference between super natural insight and unbiblical truth.
20. I wish to relate to non-Christians so I can share my faith.
21. I am sensitive and sympathetic to persons who seem to be suffering or mentally ill.
22. I feel joy when persisting in prayer about specific needs.
23. I am willing to maintain a lower standard of living to benefit God's Word.
24. I am comfortable with opening my home to others regardless of how neat or clean it is.
25. Paul's concern (Col. 1:10) that I be 'increasing in the knowledge of God' is something I take seriously.
26. I would enjoy leading a group of people to achieve their goals.
27. I desire to do acts of love and kindness for those who cannot or will not return them.
28. I enjoy sharing a song, lesson or Biblical insights so that believers may learn.
29. I since a need teach disciples how to serve one another.
30. I would rather be a supportive background person than a 'performer.'
31. I enjoy knowing the meaning of key words in Scripture.
32. I effectively solve problems using Biblical principles.
33. I am able to organize ideas, people, things and time in a way to be more effective.
34. I am concerned to take part in starting a new local church.
35. I am able to differentiate between demonic influence and mental illness.
36. I am at ease in sharing how Christ is my Savior and Lord.
37. I am willing to invest my time in someone who is seeking my encouragement, challenge, or advice.
38. I depend upon God's resources and guidance to an unusual degree.
39. I consider all that I have and own as a resource to God.
40. I am willing to use my home furnishings and personal belongings to serve others outside my immediate family.
41. I am moved to study scripture so I feel confident is accurately handling it.
42. I often assume responsibility when no official leaders are designated.
43. I am content to serve the suffering or undeserving.
44. I prefer congregational preaching which explains and applies Biblical truths.
45. I enjoy having responsibility for the growth of a group of Christians.
46. I am satisfied to express my skills by helping others in charge.
47. I believe that the teaching-learning process is vital to local church growth.
48. Others often ask me for workable ideas or alternatives.
49. I am able to lead a committee or group in making decisions together.
50. I desire to serve in a cross-cultural situation.
51. I see the difference between truth and error.
52. I am concerned to communicate my personal relationship with Christ to others.
53. I have compassion towards those who are broken hearted, addicted or oppressed.
54. I am comfortable around people who pray a lot for others.
55. I am concerned that the money I give be used as efficiently as possible for God.
56. I take pleasure with an open heart in using our home to serve people in need of shelter or healing.
57. I long to share with others the Biblical insights I discover.
58. I am willing to persuade others to move towards Biblical objectives.
59. I am cheerful, available and involved in hospital, prison, or similar visitation.
60. I am not afraid to speak boldly about evil in worldly systems, such as government.
61. I am concerned to guard my group of Christian followers from those who name themselves as enemies of Christians.
62. I am content to perform menial jobs or jobs considered unimportant by other people.
63. I have a strong concern to relate Biblical truths to life.
64. I am concerned that interpersonal relationships be peaceable, reasonable, and without partiality of hypocrisy.
65. I am able to recruit Christians to use there gifting in areas of ministry.
66. I enjoy soul winning or witnessing in an unfamiliar setting.
67. I judge well between the inadequate and the acceptable, or between evil and good.
68. I enjoy being an instrument of God in 'drawing the net' so that unbelievers receive Christ as Savior.
69. I verbally encourage the weak, wavering or troubled.
70. I trust in the presence and power of God for the apparently impossible.
71. I give cheerfully that God's work be extended and helped.
72. I am happy to add someone to our family temporarily in order to provide a helping or healing ministry.
73. I learn Biblical truths easily.
74. I usually know where I am going and can influence other Christians in that direction.
75. I work joyfully with persons ignored by the majority.
76. I often feel like I have a word from God to warn or instruct large groups of people.
77. It is important to me to know and be well-known by followers I serve and guide.
78. I enjoy typing, filing, recording minutes, or similar church-related tasks.
79. I have the ability to concisely instruct listeners in the precise meaning of words and passages in Scripture.
80. I apply Biblical truths effectively in my life.
81. I am effective in delegating responsibility to others.
82. I adapt well in a different culture in order to evangelize, to minister the Word, or to be a support person to such ministers.
83. I have insights that help me discern any errors in a Biblical interpretation given by another.
84. I share joyfully what Christ has done for me.
85. I verbally challenge the spiritually apathetic.
86. I have a conviction that God is active in my daily affairs.
87. I give things freely and with delight because I love God.
88. I have a knack for helping strangers feel at home.
89. I can comprehend and absorb biblical principles quickly.
90. Normally my Christian character, lifestyle and behavior seem to motivate others to follow me.
91. I am interested in visiting hospitals and elderly.
92. I communicate truths of God in a clear compelling fashion to large audiences.
93. I sacrificially give of myself for young or straying Christians.
94. Ushering, cleaning , or supporting tasks in a church-related facility suits me well.
95. I explain well the New Testament to others.
96. I make what appears to be correct decisions for my life.
97. I am able to help others plan life or ministry goals.
98. I have or could learn another language well enough to help start a church.
99. I am able to identify false teachings.
100. Unbelievers understand when I explain what it means that Jesus is the Christ.
101. I am comfortable in solving confrontation or addressing problems face-to-face.
102. I believe God will keep his promises in spite of circumstances.
103. I am able to earn much money for giving to the Lord's work.
104. I am comfortable with graciously providing food and lodging to those in need.
105. I have the ability to discover Biblical principles for myself.
106. Others follow me because I have knowledge or skills effectively used in serving my church.
107. I have the ability to spare other persons from punishment or penalties they justly deserve.
108. I proclaim God's truth in an inspiring and enthusiastic way.
109. I am able to guide Christians though selected passages in the bible.
110. I am able to be a teacher's aide in a class, or to do a similar helping task.
111. When I communicate biblical truths to others it causes change in there attitude, values, or conduct.
112. The choices I make for activities in Christian service usually work well.
113. I can win wide acceptance from church members for major changes involving effective procedures.
114. I am able to help in starting new churches in a different language and culture.
115. I can usually see through phonies before others can.
116. I would remain spiritually strong in the company of unbelievers and would use every opportunity to win some to Christ.
117. I am able to counsel effectively the perplexed, guilty or addicted.
118. I have received from God an unusual assurance that he would fulfill some purpose.
119. I manage money well in order to give liberally to God's work.
120. I show a genuine appreciation to every guest that comes in my home.
121. I have insights into Biblical truths that bring conviction to my mind and heart.
122. I am able to adjust my leadership style so it is appropriate for the maturity of those working with me.
123. I am able to talk cheerfully with prisoners, or lonely shut-ins.
124. I have been able to reveal God's future events in general terms through Bible teaching.
125. I am able to restore persons who have wandered away from Christian community.
126. I can assist key leaders who 'pray and minister the word' (Acts 5) by taking some of their other responsibilities.
127. I can make difficult Biblical truths understandable to others.
128. My nominations for church positions often prove to be good selections.